Ancient Sentinels black stoneware 07by Brian Holland
Artwork 40 x 50 x 15cm -
Part of an Exhibition Heat
Most artworks will be despatched within 2 working days.
Article code : BH2307
Black stoneware with a dry maganese and copper finish, the three pieces constitute one work.
As I work I respond to the clay's ability to reflect and express my physical tactile and spatial experiences-of figures in space, of sea and land, rocks and mountains and the whole gutsy feeling of life.
All the work is stoneware, about 60% wood fired in an anagama kiln to around 1300 c, the firing process influencing surface qualities dramatically; the other 40% is fired either in an electric or gas kiln and utilises lots of glazes and oxides to enliven surfaces
International & UK orders are shipped using RoyalMail and UPS. Standard Delivery is £3.95 for Royal Mail 48hr Tracked (times will vary depending on the service selected and your location). UK 1-2 days | INTL 2 - 5 days Returns and Refunds
Should you change your mind or are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 working days of receiving your order to request a refund or exchange. more info HERE